[wp-pro] Help With Sidebar Problem

David Poindexter drpoindexter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 18:00:38 UTC 2009

Gary,

First, it's definitely something specific to your home page. All your
other pages are fine.

I checked your individual post pages too, but it looks like you're not
including the sidebar there, so I'm not sure if there will be issues
or not.

Hope that narrows it down a bit. Being that this is a WP Pro list, if
you're seeking unpaid support, you might post over at the official
Wordpress forums.

~David