[wp-pro] How to separate News and Blog posts

Terrence Whalen rushmore59 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 16:09:18 GMT 2009

I'm trying to create separate pages for News and Blog posts.  This can be done by segregating posts
based on Category, but it's over my head.  I'm using the WPRemix theme (www.wpremix.com) for a B2B corporate website.

Also, I could use help getting our sitemap.xml Google-compliant and other basic SEO fixes.  I do have a budget for this work.  If you're interested in helping out, please send:
- Examples of commercial Wordpress sites you have built (not just blogs)
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Your rate
- Two references
Any responses that do not include these items will be considered spam and deleted without review.  Thank you!