[wp-pro] Create a Thumbnail For Each Post and Display On Your Homepage

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Fri Mar 13 22:15:47 GMT 2009

Andy:

This is a common requirement, one we've discussed on this list recently, and one I've addressed several times with custom code.
Does you client want a single photo for a post, or multiple photos and if the latter how will they want to decide which is the main thumbnail?
How would you want this to work? A "Post Image" section in the post editor and an "upload" button for this post image or something else?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/