[wp-pro] Paladin of PHP/SQL for Multimedia and Web development (Sydney, Australia)

Annette Loudon annette at niftycorp.com
Mon Mar 2 04:32:14 GMT 2009

=====Are you a part-time PHP/SQL programmer looking for extra work? We can
offer flexible hours. We currently have one to two days of daylight hours
work a week with an option for more later. On site in Randwick (Sydney,
Australia) to start with, from home after that.

We heard that you are a good listener with a high level of care about your
job and are patient with cross platform browser challenges. Your friends
said that you have a good relationship with a range of PHP and SQL,
Javascript CSS, /cower tables and could fart about in Wordpress if we asked
you to.
The Lich King wonders if you've written your own Wordpress plugins or feel
confident deploying them?
+0.5% Crit if you've got Flash under your belt.

=====Know what we're on about? We are a small business that thinks
differently. We have interesting clients and there could be room for you to
move into other areas. We deliver high quality work based on a process and
encourage you to grow in your areas of interest. We believe in community and
donate a portion of each project we do to charity.

=====Salary $40-$50/hour depending on experience.

=====Email us a letter and introduce yourself to house at laudanum.net with the
subject "seek - Paladin of PHP/SQL."

The People