[wp-pro] WP Pro needed for two short-term projects

Lorraine Sanders lorrainesanders at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:51:42 GMT 2009

Hi -

I'm looking for someone who can help me with the following projects:

- Upgrade existing WP blog to latest version of WP
- Set up new, customized WP site using an existing theme that I will provide.

The first project is really straightforward - I just need someone to get my blog running on the latest version of WP.

For the second project, I want to create a WP-based site to replace my current web site. If possible, I'd like to incorporate some of the information that's on the original site, but that's 100 percent necessary.

If you're interested, email me at lorrainesanders (at) hotmail (dot) com for the details. Please give me an idea of your rates/project fees when you get in touch. If you're located in San Francisco - even better.

Thanks!
Lorraine