[wp-pro] Looking for Wordpress Security Expert

Bradley Spencer rawwebdesign at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:03:12 GMT 2009

Hey Wordpressers,

Well I want to start by saying Hello to you guys and gals.  It's rare
that I get to say hello to my fellow WP Community, even though I read
stuff by and about you everyday.  So let's start with a big "What's Up?!?!"

Getting down to business...

I'm looking for someone who knows a hell of a lot about Wordpress
Security.  A whole bunch of my consulting and SEO clients are in need of
being "securitized" and even though I have some idea of what to do, I
don't want to leave any holes open.  So mostly I'm just looking for
someone who could write up a point-by-point on how to make a WP 2.7.1
like 99% secure.  I know 100% will always be impossible, but getting it
to 99% will make the blogs much more of a pain to attack.

If you feel like you can do this, then please email me and we can talk
about deliverables and the cost.  What I'm looking for shouldn't take
much longer than 4-5 hours to put together for someone who's got the
chops.  (Sorry, I've been listening to jazz on NPR all day.)

Best, Brad

--
bradley spencer
search engine optimization and marketing

www.bradleyspencer.com
brad at bradleyspencer.com
740.803.2221

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.