[wp-pro] Need quote for theme design for WordPress site

Ricky Malone rickymalone99 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 02:57:43 GMT 2009

I have a business website that is in need of updating.  I currently use
WordPress and would like to have a new theme developed.  I would like to use
an existing theme like one of the Revolution Themes, or Thesis or something
from Justin Tadlock, rather than creating a completely new theme from a
PSD.  I would like a quote for creation of a layered PSD, then creation of
the graphics required to use one of these existing themes so that the theme
looks like the PSD.  Work will begin immediately.  Examples of sites I would
like to match in look and feel will be sent after initial contact.  Please
provide references or examples of work that you've done like this before.  I
am in need of graphics work more than I am WordPress work, but I will need
someone familiar.

Thank you,
Rick