[wp-pro] Trying again for blog tweaks and such...

T C allthingscfnm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:22:24 GMT 2009

I'm trying again to find help through this list as my previous attempts
didn't bear fruit, unfortunately.  There's quite a bit that I'm looking to
do over time and am willing to work with whomever decides to respond to my
query.  I've been experiencing quite a bit of page rank loss as well as
practically disappearing from the face of the planet as far as Google is
concerned.  So I'm looking for someone to work on this major problem, along
with the following things:

    Adding pages separated from blog itself. (For galleries, mini site
reviews, etc - will give more details after contact)

    A possible  upgrade to the newest version of WordPress, depending on new
plug-ins installation and performance

    Monthly Newsletter

    Feed Subscriptions

    Tweaking Pingback, trackback and comment section

    Basic SEO issue resolutions b/c of loss of PR

    Inclusion of Customized 404 pages (possibly to redirect to one of my
affiliate sponsor sites as well as to relevant blog content

So So, as you can tell, there's quite a bit I'm looking for, well at least
it seems that way to me.  I should add that I'd like to add a simple forum
to the blog and have a corresponding tab for the forum on the front page
along with the other tabs I've got set there.  Please email me back with any
questions you might have as well as a quote of what sort of rates you go by.

Thank you!