[wp-pro] $1,000 for 3 pages of template design

Martin Macdonald Martin.Macdonald at seatwave.com
Mon Jun 22 12:43:18 GMT 2009

Hey Folks,

I've just launched a design contest for three template pages for a new wordpress plugin that we have written.

It's a simple plugin, that does a complicated thing, it creates a full ticket selling platform on any wordpress blog, powered by the API at Seatwave.com

At the moment the template I have written looks exactly like Seatwave.com and I need some designs to make it NOT look like that site - I have posted FULL details of the contest on

digitalpoint here:  http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1388764
and my site here: http://www.myticketmarket.net/1000-redesign-contest/

Please get back to me on EITHER of the above two links, not this mailing list as I can see it getting a bit out of control...

Thanks guys and look forward to your replies/comments/entries!

Martin.