[wp-pro] Blacklist?

Carla Alvarez wordpress at legacymktg.com
Sun Jun 14 18:54:27 GMT 2009

I'm pretty sure I know who Gretchen is talking about.  I've seen a
particular person post over and over to this list.  At some point you have
to ask why they haven't found a developer they can work with on an ongoing
basis.

If someone contracts with a developer through a contact on this list,
doesn't pay, and posts again with another request for "help," I don't see
anything wrong with the developer that they stiffed posting saying so.

Carla Alvarez
www.legacymarketingservices.com