[wp-pro] Need help from a WP expert

Noah Rubinstein noah at feelingbettercenter.com
Tue Jan 20 21:20:56 GMT 2009

Hi,
I need a WP expert to help me fix my blog. My blog is not publishing new
posts after clicking to publish. Once that is fixed, I also need to be
sure that the blog is actually pining specific services
My other blogs seem to produce google alerts but, even when the publish
function was working I never received a Google alert.  Also, this blog
has nearly 29,000 comments awaiting moderation :)  IS there a way to
delete all of them via FTP?  If so, i need that completed and I need to
set up strict moderation settings to filter out the 300 spam mails I get
per day.

Please email me if you're interested in bidding on this.

Thanks,
Noah