[wp-pro] Need a WP pro to trouble shoot a blog

Noah Rubinstein noah at feelingbettercenter.com
Mon Jan 19 17:20:32 GMT 2009

Hi,
My blog, http://therapy-new-york.org which is not publishing new posts
after clicking to publish. Once that is fixed, I also need to be sure
that the blog is actually pining the following services:
http://rpc.pingomatic.com/
http://blogsearch.google.com/ping/RPC2
http://rpc.weblogs.com/RPC2
http://ping.feedburner.com/
http://api.moreover.com/RPC2
http://ping.syndic8.com/xmlrpc.php
http://rpc.blogrolling.com/pinger/
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
http://bulkfeeds.net/rpc
http://pinger.blogflux.com/rpc/
http://services.newsgator.com/ngws/xmlrpcping.aspx
http://www.blogpeople.net/servlet/weblogUpdates
http://www.holycowdude.com/rpc/ping/
http://blogupdate.org/ping/
http://www.feedsky.com/api/RPC2

My other blogs seem to produce google alerts but, even when the publish
function was working I never received a Google alert.  Also, this blog
has nearly 29,000 comments awaiting moderation :)  IS there a way to
delete all of them via FTP?  If so, i need that completed and I need to
set up strict moderation settings to filter out the 300 spam mails I get
per day.  It's driving me crazy :)

Lastly, I am looking for a replacement for a plugin called Alinks, which
no longer seems to be supported.  I need a replacement that can run on
PHP4 and PHP5

Thanks,
Noah