[wp-pro] Looking for consultant to help with Thesis template

Michael Tchong mt at ubercool.com
Wed Jan 7 01:22:09 GMT 2009

Hello:

I have a WordPress 2.7 blog that I skinned with a Thesis 1.3.3 theme (http://diythemes.com/thesis/
). I need to troubleshoot a few items (the About and Contact pages
deliver 404 errors), and add some cool functionality, like Twitter
counter, Dopplr plug-in and any other item that would make this blog
cool and up-to-date. And rounded corners would be nice too.

Here's the User's Guide: http://diythemes.com/thesis/rtfm/.

Thesis has a very cool generalized architecture, which doesn't touch
the core code, so it should be enlightening to work on.

Let me know if you're available for contract work this week.

Happy New Year,
Michael