[wp-pro] custom mailpress form and welcome email

Ken Duret kenduret at cruzio.com
Wed Jan 7 16:42:25 GMT 2009

Hello-

I'm looking to get a custom form for one of my sites.  I'm using the latest versions of WP and mailpress.

What I would like is to have a form that collects a username and email into mailpress.  Then using the mailpress confirmation process I would like the "welcome" email to have a PDF attachment sent with it.  A "Thank you for subscribing here's a premium report" kind of thing.  If you have a good solution that is different than mailpress I'm open to suggestions.  Maybe c-forms?  Give an estimate please.

Thanks for your input!
Ken Duret

Photography  -  http://kenduret.com
Websites -  http://kenduret.com/websites