[wp-pro] Help, Help, Help I have had same problem for days (3 posts)

K4 Snoeberger k4family at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:32:14 GMT 2009

I have had this problems with updating from 2.3 to 2.7 for days. I have
literally been up day and night since the 16th. I continually get this
error.

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
webmaster at xauto.xpectmoreincome.comand inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying
to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at xpectmoreautomotive.com Port 80

I have changed and updated my wp-config. I have installed and re installed
over and over again. I have even been in the data base. I hope that I did
not mess that up. The problem used to just be this one blog
http://www.xpectmoreautomotive.com and now it is 3 of my blogs.

http://www.xpectmoreautomotive.com
http://www.xpectmorepetcare.com
http://www.xpectmore4yourhealth.com

I have tried forums, research, study, and even contacting my host. I use
Blackwire. I can not get any communication.

Please some one who is a cpanel and hosting guru, please walk me through it,
call me, take over my computer with Yuma or something. Plz....

I will appreciate any help that I can get.

Thank You
Kami
XpectMore

--