[wp-pro] Wordpress MU 2.7 Photoblog Theme Development

Matt George photolord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:46:49 GMT 2009

Hi, I am looking for someone who knows Wordpress MU 2.7 very well.

I'm starting up a photoblogging / photographer / artist WP MU site and need
some modifying done on two themes below. I would want to do one project at a
time most likely. My website users will need to be able to switch from one
theme to another without having to worry about plugins or extra settings in
order for the themes to work properly. I believe the Monotone theme will be
easier to implement than the Cornershots theme.

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/monotone
I tried to implement this theme by hacking the .htaccess file and adding
required folders to the main site, but I must not be doing it correctly.

http://www.cornershots.com/
I talked with the owner of the photoblog at cornershots and he said that he
would provide details on how he did everything to a dev. He's letting me use
his theme in exchange for having an updated WP 2.7 version of the theme for
himself.

Below are some other themes I might have worked on depending how well the
projects above go.

http://fivebyfive.com.ar/wp-themes/spotless/
I have the theme working except for the archives. Not sure what I'm doing
wrong with the archives page.

http://xyloid.org/projects/reflection/
This would need some development to make it work without the yapb plugin.

http://geek.marinegirl.co.uk/nautilus
This version is based on K2 so I would need it modified for the latest K2.

Send some samples of your work and tell me how you price your work. Do you
utilize a rate or flat price? I need some quotes price and time for Monotone
and Cornershots projects individually as well as what you would charge for
taking on both of the projects. Feel free to give me a call at 714-300-5859.
I look forward to talking to you soon.

Best regards,

Matt George