[wp-pro] Noobie needs help with minor wordpress problems

Tuner Maneuver Magazine tunermaneuvermag at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 17:03:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

I run a online digital automotive magazine called Tuner Maneuver Magazine (www.tunermaneuvermag.com) for some reason some of my sidebar images are missing that link to emails and also advertisements. I am unsure what I did wrong or what I moved on accident. Also when I go to make a new post to my readers ride page it doesnt post on the page thats linked to the button it posts to http://tunermaneuvermag.com/go/reader-rides/ instead of http://tunermaneuvermag.com/reader-rides/ . I am  quite new at all this and dont know alot of html or anything.

Also I am looking for a new theme or someone to help tweak mine to be more professional . Any help would be greatful.

I'd like support over chat like msn, yahoo or aol/aim.

Jay
Chief Editor/Owner

Tuner Maneuver Magazine
5886 Staple rd