[wp-pro] Contract/Freelance Work

Dominick Radominski dominick at typethink.com
Fri Aug 21 15:58:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am sending out another call to contractors and freelancers. We are in need
of skilled programmers to code plugins, loop enhancements etc. Here is one
such plugin:

Featured Carousel (Quick Cap)
The featured carousel will cycle through featured items, and show the items
featured in the form of a: image, title, category, and post type
(article/video). The administration will be handled via a plugin. The
plugin's goal is to set the featured items parameters, and push it to the
carousel on a specified date. So the admin panel for each cycled item will
include: short title, post url, post type (article/video -> used as a
display marker), category (derived from the post), post image upload (not
from the gallery), cycle number, duration (how long the featured item lives
for), and scheduled date; the dates can be set in the future as well. The
carousel has a limited number of spots, so the administrator must be able to
input multiple featured items. In other words, 10 items are added to the
carousel, but only 5 are shown. When the first one dies, the second one is
pulled and so on and so forth.

We have many other items and that require development work, so more complex
than others. If you are interested in continual work, please contact us.

Best,
Dominick

--
Dominick Radominski - Chief Creative Officer
503.334.6741
dominick at typethink.com

Typethink, LLC
www.typethink.com