[wp-pro] Looking for a WP pro for a site redesign

Joshua Fruhlinger jfruh at jfruh.com
Tue Aug 25 21:46:49 UTC 2009

Hello all!

I run a relatively high-traffic (800K pageviews a month or
thereabouts) WordPress blog, the Comics Curmudgeon (http://
joshreads.com), which is based on an essentially vanilla install of
WordPress. I'm still using a design that I sort of hacked together
from a freely available template in 2005 and have fiddled with a bit
since (which fiddling hasn't really improved the aesthetics of the
site).  I'd like to have a professional Web designer/WordPress pro
improve the look of the site, add a few bits of functionality that are
beyond my capabilities, and hopefully make the ad slots more
attractive to advertisers.

I've posted a detailed RFP on my site here:

http://joshreads.com/?page_id=3855

I am very interested in hearing from anyone who'd like to take this on!

Thanks in advance,
jf