[wp-pro] Login Fail

David Coveney david at interconnectit.com
Sun Oct 26 19:09:18 GMT 2008

Have you disabled cookies, by any chance?  Or using a Private mode?

If not, just tidy up your browser's cookies (delete private data or somesuch
should do the trick, depending on browser).  Or try a different browser.
Could be cookie corruption.

I know this isn't the the place for support, but the usual cause is simple
enough.

Dave
http://spectacu.la