[wp-pro] Login Fail

John La Grou jl at jps.net
Sun Oct 26 19:52:19 GMT 2008

I just updated Wordpress to 2.6.3 from 2.5.

But now I can't login. Each time I try to login, it kicks me right
back to a fresh login screen.

It's not rejecting the password.. When I enter the wrong password, it
says "ERROR: Incorrect password." -- But when I enter the correct
password, it just kicks me back to a fresh login screen and asks me
to login, over and over again.

When I updated my files, I didn't overwrite any of my personal data
(wp-config.php / wp-content / wp-images / .htaccess)

The blog still seems to be working OK (?), but I can't access my admin tools.

I tried resetting my password via Wordpress "forgot password" e-mail
service, but no luck. New password continues to give same endless-loop error.

Anybody know what's going on?

tks,
JL
http://microclesia.com