[wp-pro] HELP!!! Error...

Amber Nelson shopstarinc at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 20:19:27 GMT 2008

Ok, I am still having some issues here and I do not know what to do.  In my settings I changed my link from http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/blog to http://www.celebrityviplounge.com.  And, now I am getting an Error 500 Internal message and now my site is not showing up at all.  I should have left it all alone, but thinking I could do it myself led to disaster.  So, I need that error fixed.  In addition, I have an SEO concern.

Here is my concern.

My site is currently set at http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/blog and my Alexa and my good SEO score is coming from this link.  However, my page is not yet ranked in Google.

I also have my site redirecting from http://www.celebrityviplounge.com.  This site is currently at a page rank of 2.  However, the SEO is horrible compared to that of the http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/blog site.

However upon doing an SEO evaluation, here is the recommendation I get:

Permanent Redirect Not Found

Search engines may think www.celebrityviplounge.com/blog and celebrityviplounge.com are two different sites.You should set up a permanent redirect (technically called a "301 redirect") between these sites. Once you do that, you will get full search engine credit for your work on these sites.

For example, www.celebrityviplounge.com seems to have 4,637 inbound links whereas celebrityviplounge.com has 8,430 inbound links. By correctly configuring a permanent 301 redirect, the search rankings might improve as all inbound links are correctly counted for the website.

So, my question is, is how do I get all these sites linked to create for a better ranking and higher number of inbound links?

I am stumped and need some bigtime help fromm someone who knows what they are doing!

Amber