[wp-pro] Troubleshooting Issues with Posting an Article...

Chris Cairns cscairns at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:35:36 GMT 2008

I need someone to troubleshoot an issue that I'm having posting a 4000+ word article, which contains a lot of links and different formatting.

The issue occurs when I try to add a caption title to an in the post -- all the text and HTML is wiped out and the page is left completely blank.  When this doesn't happen, when I go to preview the post, the post is completely blank.

If I leave out image captions, I'm able to publish the post, but it screws up all the formatting of the other posts on home page, making all the text bold.

I am willing to pay someone to troubleshoot this issue.  Please, let me know your rate.

N.B.: My blog was professional designed.