[wp-pro] Request for WP site build-out

Chris Berger chris at bergerbrands.com
Fri Oct 3 16:35:37 GMT 2008

I have an immediate need for a talented Wordpress developer who can
provide strong examples of previous work.  Experience with WP SEO is
preferred.

In the interest of time, only replies that include examples of past
Wordpress projects will be considered.

This urgent project requires minor design modifications to a WP Remix
template:
http://wpremix.com/demo/?page_id=121

It will then involve clean, professional implementation of existing
design elements and content across the entire WP site to allow for
straight-forward updates by non-programmers.

After reviewing past work submissions, further project details will be
shared with top candidates.  Ideally, this project will be completed
within 3 weeks -- payment will be made immediately via Paypal or
preferred method.

Thanks in advance for the interest and I look forward to hearing from
everyone.

Chris Berger
chris at bergerbrands.com