[wp-pro] Request for WP site build-out

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Fri Oct 3 17:12:10 GMT 2008

Chris,

I'd like to participate.  Rudd-O.com, TurbochargedCMS.com and
DigitalCameraTracker.com are three examples I can show you from my portfolio.
Sadly I haven't had time lately to leave Rudd-O.com the way it looked because
the template I created for it, I still haven't updated to WP 2.6.x -- and I
had to upgrade Rudd-O.com for security reasons.

However, you can look at the projects I've developed for WordPress:

http://rudd-o.com/projects/

Let me know whichever way you go.