[wp-pro] Wordpress Coder Job Listing

Daniel Mauser daniel at guanabee.com
Thu Oct 2 00:09:19 GMT 2008

Hello,

I would like to post the following job description in the Automattic Mailing
List. I believe a lot of Wordpress coders who receive the list will be
interested. The job description is as follows:*
*

*Guanabee Media,* a New York City based LLC  that publishes editorial
websites for Latinos is looking for a talented  *Wordpress coder* to work on
the redesign of its current entities www.guanabee.com and machochip.com. Its
a large project and one that is well paid. Those interested should e-mail
danielATguanabeeDOTcom to obtain more details about the job. Links to
previous projects that you have worked on would certainly help. Thank you.

Could you please notify me if the the job description was posted? Thank you
very much.

Best,

Daniel

--