[wp-pro] Need someone to upgrade multiple WP sites

Peter A. Chapman peter at beard.com
Tue Mar 25 18:56:27 GMT 2008

I'd find information about hiring WordPress professionals useful.

I first learned about WordPress about 20 days ago.  Since that time, I've asked lots of people lots of questions about WordPress' capabilities and ability to be enhanced.  Nearly every answer I've received tells me that through the power of plug-ins, scripts and other programs, anything is possible -- content can be entered into WordPress seven ways of Sunday and content can be automatically exported in an infinite number of ways.  What I can't get a handle on is how big of an army is required, at what potential cost, and on what kind of a time table.  To my surprise, everybody I've talked to gives me the impression that I'm the first electronic newsletter publisher with existing products that's ever contemplated using WordPress to decentralize and streamline our authoring and editorial processes.

------