[wp-pro] Need someone to upgrade multiple WP sites

Kevin Miller stickmanlabs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:17:56 GMT 2008

Peter-

Wordpress can do what you have described, in fact I am doing something
very similar right now for a large project.   On hiring all I can say
is you get what you pay for.   If you for example pay less than $50
hour you get what you deserve ;-)   I would also avoid anyone who
learned php as a consequence of learning wordpress :-)

Just my two cents...

Kevin Miller