[wp-pro] Please don't do that!

Paolo Tresso / Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Sun Jun 22 15:05:33 GMT 2008

> Hello everyone
> Not being a programmer per say I would like to be able to practice a
> installation of wordpress mu. Is there a pictorial description of
> installation including the correct creation of the mysql database? I
> haven't a problem with the basics of html but struggle with php
> interaction with a database when inserting data or extracting for
> display. (php includes statements)

Seems you can quote an email, but don't even bother to read what
you're quoting.
This is NOT a WordPress-something support list. Period.

Please do bother to read *at least* the readme.txt file included in
WPMU, or some codex pages.

http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/README.txt
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Category:WPMU