[wp-pro] Please don't do that!

jeanvallery at bicyclemessenger.com jeanvallery at bicyclemessenger.com
Sun Jun 22 14:55:02 GMT 2008

Hello everyone
Not being a programmer per say I would like to be able to practice a installation of wordpress mu. Is there a pictorial description of installation including the correct creation of the mysql database? I haven't a problem with the basics of html but struggle with php interaction with a database when inserting data or extracting for display. (php includes statements)
Jean Vallery Donate to help Jean Vallery

Help me with Cafepress purchases
760-235-6864
direct connect 122*715416*4