[wp-pro] need ] Need to hire wordpress web developer and marketing

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Tue Jun 17 02:48:15 GMT 2008

Same here actually. I am actually starting to think there should be
either some rules or another list. Maybe people should put their budget
in the subject or something - so if its under whatever they would work
for they can just delete the email.

Alternatively maybe another list would be a good idea.

Ciao,

Dan