[wp-pro] Theme Tweak (Lazy Column Contents)

Geoffrey Gussis ggussis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 23:32:36 GMT 2008

I'm looking to hire a theme/css person to help me motivate the contents of
the right column on the post page of my theme into action.  The contents of
this column are very lazy and seem to want to hang out way down low on the
page instead of being at the top.  This appears to be happening in Firefox
2.0.0.14 and also in IE (can't seem to find the version number).  Here is an
example:

http://www.inhouseblog.com/2008/06/a_disappointing_bit_of_advice_keep_lawyers_away_during_gut-wrenching_decisions.html

I've tried candy, caffeine and monetary bribes to no avail.  This column's
contents do not want to get up in the morning or at night.

If you are interested, let me know what you think this would cost.  I can
make payment by PayPal.

Best,

Geoff