[wp-pro] Need Someone To Edit A Template To Adjust To Wordpress ( Will Pay!)

Urban Connection urbanconnectionblog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 21:13:01 GMT 2008

I have a template that I download and edited. It's the perfect template for my music blog and I would really love to use it. The only problem is that the coding needs to be edited so that it can adjust to wordpress. I've looked through the guides and asked for help on the forum, but nothing is helping me and I need to open my blog really soon because of my impatience and the loyal fans who are eager to have the site open. My site has been delayed for so many other reasons, and I've decided to ask around and see if there is anyone who is skilled enough to edit a template and make it suitable for wordpress themes. I am offering pay to anyone who is willing to do the job. The amount will be discussed once I get offers and the amount will vary depending on how fast and how well the job is done.

  Here's the link to the template

  http://www.opendesigns.org/preview/?template=1431

  Thanks