[wp-pro] I need Worpress RSS and MU A$$istance

Michael Morris screenwriting at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 03:51:17 GMT 2008

I need someone to code in some film financing rss links and a rss video link
on the front page of my wordpress site on the sidebar. I also need some help
installing wordpress mu on my shared server and setting it up for four
seperate domains. The Website is 60dayfilmfinancing.com. I have a blank
template up now but again just need help setting up changing rss feeds in
the sidebar with the image from the feed and the first few lines of text so
it autoupdates as the feeds do. Thanks. You can email me at
screenwriting at gmail.com or check me on googlechat