[wp-pro] need the right insert statement for shiftthis newsletter plugin

Donna Casey syncbox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 00:34:50 GMT 2008

I'm using the ShiftThis.net newsletter plugin and need to add about 3500
email addresses to it. However, the Import/Export functions built into
this plugin are overly complex for me, at least...

I need to hire someone to add these into the table (st_mailinglist)
either following ShiftThis directions (I can't make heads or tails of
them and the referenced csv examples folder doesn't actually EXIST in
the plugin - lame!) or via the phpMyAdmin interface directly.

I had a lot of form fields set up (I still need them) but the client's
prior mailing list only includes email address. So, I removed those
other fields for now.

Questions:

1) cost to me
2) how long it will take
3) which method you want to use
4) will I be able to add the additional fields back without issue?

I'm in California so I'd like someone on my time schedule, more or less,
which is say... 9-7 PST

Hope to hear from you that this is an easy job!

thanks
D. Casey