[wp-pro] Blog Setup

Fyvie, Chris Chris.Fyvie at colliers.com
Wed Jul 30 17:20:51 GMT 2008

I've been given the advise that I should set up my blog by using someone with expertise at WordPress for the initial layout etc.  I've also been recommended the attached theme: http://www.revolutiontheme.com/

The blog would focus on Toronto real estate (including available space), with an emphasis on technology and marketing (best blackberry to use as an agent, best practices etc).

Not sure what other information I should list here.  My current website is www.officesearchtoronto.com<http://www.officesearchtoronto.com> which I would potentially redevelop at the same time if possible.

thanks and I look forward to your input.

ps   If you are looking for office space in T-Dot, feel free to call me direct at the number below!

Chris Fyvie
Sales Representative | Brokerage

Colliers International
One Queen Street East, Suite 2200
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5C 2Z2
416 777 2200 - Tel
416 643 3713 - Direct
416 607-4306 - Fax
Chris.Fyvie at colliers.com <mailto:Chris.Fyvie at colliers.com>

"Simplifying the Complex!"
www.colliers.com<http://www.colliers.com/>
Our Knowledge is your Property
Colliers International is a worldwide affiliation of independently owned and operated companies.

This e-mail and attachments (if any) is intended only for the addressee(s) and is subject to copyright. This e-mail contains information which may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return e-mail, do not use or disclose the contents and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless specifically stated, this e-mail does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or Colliers International or any of its subsidiaries.

Colliers International respects your privacy. Our privacy policies can be accessed by clicking here: http://www.colliersmn.com/privacy