[wp-pro] WP help needed

GoodTherapy.org noah at goodtherapy.org
Sun Jul 27 06:55:42 GMT 2008

Hi,  I'm looking for a WP expert who can do the following items asap:

1. add a checkbox on all comments that requires visitors to check their
agreement to the terms and conditions of use before comment is saved.
The text will read "I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use."  The
"Terms and Conditions of Use" text will link to the Terms and Conditions
of Use Page
2. Fix search box so it works
3. Make sure feedburner is working
4. Reduce size of font in sidebar
5. Reduce spaces between items in sidebar
6. Fix layout on all Archive and Category pages..looks really off.

Please back channel me at  "noah at goodtherapy.org" and let me know
your fee for all of the above.

Thanks!
Noah