[wp-pro] Wanted: Dev for TMA theme tweaking

matt joswick matt at developmomentum.com
Sun Jul 27 16:02:35 GMT 2008

Site: www.hksportsfields.com
WP theme: The Morning After
http://code.google.com/p/the-morning-after/

1. to dial in the main drop down nav to be spot on in all browsers.

Right now it's clunky and off... I need it to be stylized a bit. Like
the menus at www.Rockettheme.com
See nice style at http://demo.rockettheme.com/ click 'Catalyst' demo.
clean & spot on in all browsers. A plus is how these use their
Mootools js and degrade to standard css drop down if js is disabled.

I don't know how difficult this would be with TMA, but it's ideal,
also the use of dynamic menu highlighting. Is very slick.

2. add breadcrumbs to the site
This is straight forward.
3. maybe some smaller CSS spacing things with Headers ...
           • Wouldn't it be easier if the headers from the WYSIWYG
formated the page? Why does this not work like this? Best for client.
           • Overall looking to stylize the 'red' sub heads all over
TMA into something custom and unique for the site, at lease align left.
           • You will notice that the 'latest post' on the home page
is static ... is there a better way to do this? It's hard coded and
hard to edit...

Again, overall, I see the small tweaks to make the overall site really
sharp. That the idea...

Email
matt (at) developmomentum dhot com
with time/cot estimates...