[wp-pro] Site with WP e-commerce plugin needed

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Sun Jul 27 04:17:21 GMT 2008

Hi Mike,

I'm Dan from the WP e-Commerce team.

Unlike fatfreecart.com WP e-Commerce can do all of that out of the box.

We do offer an installation service for installing WP e-Commerce on
WordPress sites that already work. And pepending on the site you want to
emulate we could probably find a theme that closely looks like what you
want and modify it accordingly. Probably not a big job.

If you're interested fire me an email and we can talk tomorrow when I
get back to work.

Ciao,

Dan