[wp-pro] Site with WP e-commerce plugin needed

Mike Houlihan googlihan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 03:48:29 GMT 2008

I have a small business which currently sells 5 products and don't foresee
ever going over 10 products on the site.
I will need a landing page, which has customer feedback, striking high
quality photos of healthy clean complexion women (this is a skin care
products company).

We are interested in using this project as a way of developing a longer term
relationship with the whoever we hire. We've got some other projects in mind
(like designing a personal business card or another larger website).

Cost is a definite factor here. We are definitely as small as they come for
a small biz, since this company is rebranding and re-emerging in the
marketplace after a 10 year hiatus.
I would like to able able to include adwords and other google optimization
tools. SEO is highly needed.

I would like to stay as close as possible to W3C standards by using CSS and
HTML as much as possible.

I am very open to utilizing a template for this project.

The logo is already designed. I have comparable websites I would like to
emulate.

I am not opposed to using a open source solution for the shopping cart, but
have found many times that those solutions are overkill for what I need
done.

Shopping Cart:
Option A: Using the WP e-coomerce plugin
Option B :  I have even considered just using google checkout and paypal
buttons for each product, coupled with the fatfreecart.com application.

I would like to have the ability to offer coupon codes or discounts as well.

I would like to be able to determine postage fees based on the weight of
each product.
I would be selling in the USA only.