[wp-pro] Needed: a Magnify.net skin based on WordPress theme

Sarah Lewis, blogging guru sarah at happyhumans.com
Fri Jul 25 19:02:01 GMT 2008

Hi, fellow pros,

I've got a task I'm too swamped to do right now and would love to
outsource: theming a Magnify.net interface to match the WordPress
theme I'm using for the relevant blog.

I took a quick stab at it, and it seems like mostly a question of
customizing the CSS to match the elements that Magnify.net provides
(they have an interface for including custom CSS). I'm guessing it
would be a fairly quick job (a few hours) for someone experienced with
Magnify.net, but I'm not, and don't want to put the time into learning
its ins and outs while I'm overbooked (note that I don't care whether
you are a Magnify.net guru, as long as YOU can figure it out!).

The WordPress theme is the one currently being used at
http://basecamplegends.com . If you'd like to take this project, shoot
me an email with a quote and delivery date, assuming I initiate it on
Monday, July 28.

--
Sarah Lewis
Findable Blogs :: www.findableblogs.com