[wp-pro] WPMU on aSmallOrange.com Host

SoftServe Internet softservenet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:40:26 GMT 2008

Has anyone installed the current version of WPMU on aSmallOrange?

Getting some errors, and there are really only a couple config fields...know
there are successful installs on this host space on their shared plans...

If you have done an install here, you've likely encountered the same little
errors and can point me in the right direction.  It is a non-Wildcard DNS
install...running out of the main directory of the site.

I have alot of WP work going on and will refer some installs or WP tech in
the future to whoever might be able to help.

Thanks,

Tom Ford
Softserve Internet
WPCommunity.com