[wp-pro] Re: Need a WP plugin to make pages the default

Sarah Lewis, blogging guru bookchiq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:29:45 GMT 2008

Thanks so much for all the great, quick offers, and especially to
those who suggested existing plugins that I hadn't considered. I'm
going to use a combination of Role Manager [
http://www.im-web-gefunden.de/wordpress-plugins/role-manager/ ] and
Custom Write Panel [
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/custom-write-panel/ ] (and I'll
donate $40/each, which is the average of the quotes I received :) ).

--
Sarah Lewis
Blogging Expertise :: www.bloggingexpertise.com