[wp-pro] Need a WP plugin to make pages the default

Brian Groce wp at watershedstudio.com
Tue Jan 29 14:46:21 GMT 2008

Michael E. Hancock said the following on 1/29/2008 9:12 AM:
> From: "Miriam Schwab" <mschwab at illuminea.com>
>
>> There, I hope I've saved you some money!
>>

> But, please remember to support our plugin authors by clicking on their
> Donate button!
>
> MichaelH

This functionality is part of a larger plugin we've created for our own
"WordPress as a CMS" uses, so we've went ahead and created a plugin
based on that which simply changes the Write and Manage tabs to default
to pages instead of posts...

http://watershedstudio.com/portfolio/software-development/wordpress-tab-default-to-pages-plugin/

...the code is released under the GPL, so someone may find it useful to
build upon (removing and adding other menus/submenus).

And yes, please support the plugin (and theme) authors out there.  Many
of them do this as a hobby and have "day jobs", so even small donations
and simple thank yous are encouraging.

Brian

*Watershed Studio, LLC*

Web: watershedstudio.com <http://watershedstudio.com>

	Watershed Studio, LLC
P.O. Box 78306
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
U.S.A.

/Design and Marketing Solutions for Web and Print/