[wp-pro] need psd design converted to a wordpress theme

unruly filter unrulyfilter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:00:21 GMT 2008

i have a .psd file i need converted into a wordpress theme.  it has a
home page, and then a secondary page.  i've built wordpress sites
before, and so it's a design made to translate easily into a wordpress
theme.  it is for my nonprofit, and i am swamped, and can't do this
one specific job in the time available to me.  i need the theme to be
w3c compliant, cross-browser compatible, solid css, and clean coding.
it is currently january 29, and i need this within a week's time.  i
can install and then do any tweaks myself.  i already have wordpress
installed on the site the design is destined for (it's currently using
a default template), i just need to install and then activate the new
theme.  the theme has multiple loops on the home page, and then a top
nav bar, existing on both home and secondary pages.  no secondary
navigation, besides the footer which mirrors the link in the header
nav.

if you can do this, can you let me how much you would ask your job,
your experience, and a link to your website?  asking that cuz i got
burned once before, but that's how life goes.  =)

thanks, and happy coding.