[wp-pro] post

Mark Shader audiovisionsetc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 03:36:23 GMT 2008

Looking for someone to help with phone support, etc.
I can write the copy, but....
I need help to cut down on my learnig curve with:
Choosing a theme which can be changed, upgraded, one which has a rich look and doesn't look complicated and isn't complicated to navigate
One where a person would be driven to  play a video I've developed once entering the site.
One where it features, about us, products, gallery button, testimonial button, etc.
Help with google  words, etc.
Help with ad sense, maybe
Help with linking for optimization
Optimization in particular.
May be a way to monetize the site by selling products.

Help to develop local leads for the design, sales and installation of home theater, multiroom music and home automation.
Help to introduce and sell a new multi-room music distribution product called sonos
(see it at www. sonos .com)…..at least discuss my thoughts on this.

Discuss what it takes to blog and is it worth it to me.
Etc, etc. etc.
to be paid by the hour....
thank you:
Mark shader