[wp-pro] CSS Designers Wanted

Greg Boser greg at 3dogmedia.com
Fri Jan 18 02:41:13 GMT 2008

Hi,

We operate the site http://www.propertytown.org

PropertyTown offers websites for real estate professionals that are hosted on a highly customized version of WP MU.

We are in desperate need of CSS designers who can crank out quality designs for our clients. Our system runs off of a single master theme, so there is no php work involved. We just need people who can take some static html and our master CSS file and turn it into something stunning.
(ala http://csszengarden.com/)

We have several projects ready to go, and the number of inquiries we're receiving is growing weekly, so we're looking for people that are interested in a long-term working relationship.

If you are interested, please reply with some samples of your CSS work, and we will follow up with you with more details.

Thanks

Greg Boser
Presient
3 Dog Media