[wp-pro] Cross-Posting Plugin Development Needed

Bryen Yunashko byunashko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:06:52 GMT 2008

Hi, I was told this was a good place to come to to find someone who could
develop a plugin that currently doesn't exist.

I'm willing to pay $100 for this plugin, payable through PayPal upon
verification that it works.  The condition is that it must then be available
for public download via Wordpress's Plugin Directory.

Here's my situation and need:

I host two WordPress sites.  Actually they're both on the same server and
sharing the same database.  Both sites serve entirely different purposes.
But ocassionally, I want to post an article that is relevant to both sites.

What I'd like to be able to do is post the article on both sites and have
the comments between both sites be shared for that article only.

Maybe something as simple as putting in a keyvalue that says share comments
with both sites?   I'm not sure.

Please feel free to mail me with questions.

Thanks,
Bryen