[wp-pro] Need help to transfer existing web site to WP

Julie Blane julie at jblane.com
Wed Jan 16 12:39:24 GMT 2008

Hi there

I am working with the Dinah Project HYPERLINK
"http://www.dinahproject.com"www.dinahproject.com whose website is based on
a very 'clunky', difficult to use CMS. I have used WP briefly and would like
to see if Dinah Project could be transferred entirely to WP, so the web
editor could use WP as the site's CMS. Same (or similar) branding and design
would need to stay intact. We are also looking to add a module (plug'in?) to
create a store directory, and to allow for sponsorship branding of certain
pages on the website.

Please contact me outside this list if you would like to quote for or
discuss this project.

Thank you
--
Julie Blane | HYPERLINK "blocked::mailto:julie at jblane.com"julie at jblane.com
Tel +44 7949 251 607

Julie Blane Marketing & Communications Ltd
Company Registered in England 5373374  |  VAT Registered 858238588

09:01