[wp-pro] looking for blog setup/deployment help and template designers

Juefeng ge juefengge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:12:08 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for some consistent freelance help with setting up and deploying
blogs (from 3-5 hours a week).  I basically need to have a wordpress blog
deployed on a specified server and also to load a list of preselected
wordpress plug-ins.  It's very basic, I'm hoping to get someone who's
familiar with wordpress to take it on.  I'm willing to pay 20 dollars and up
(pending difficulty) an hour.  Please send me a short email with your
qualifications.  Thank you!

Also, I am looking for a designer/coder to create custom wordpress
templates, I need about 1-2 templates per week.  Could anyone who has
expertise in this area please send me resume and sample of work along with
pricing per project or hourly rate?  Thanks!

Best,

Juefeng Ge